What are the Key Elements of Publicitymedia?
We have worked really hard to keep Publicitymedia simple yet powerful.
We think you’ll learn most of what you need just by grasping a few basic concepts, clicking around the system and reading the on screen prompts.
We’ve taken an “it does what it says on the button” approach to designing the system – even where that makes some of the buttons a bit big…
Some Key Concepts:
- Releases are material a company Administrator has packaged up and sent out.
- Content is the material stored and organised by the Administrators at a company. Some of it may be uploaded and edited by you, where you’ve been given access.
- Types of users on Publicitymedia:
- Administrators – The people in a company who manage Publicitymedia
- Business Colleagues – Users inside a company using Publicitymedia
- Business Partners – Users like you, connected with a company using Publicitymedia
- Media Partners – Journalists connected with a company using Publicitymedia
- Networks are groups of users that Publicitymedia uses for distribution.