What are the Key Elements of Publicitymedia?
We have worked really hard to keep Publicitymedia simple yet powerful.
We think you’ll learn most of what you need just by grasping a few basic concepts, clicking around the system and reading the on screen prompts.
We’ve taken an “it does what it says on the button” approach to designing the system – even where that makes some of the buttons a bit big…
Some Key Concepts:
- Releases – Your material your Administrator has packaged up and sent out into the world.
- Content – The material stored and organised by the Administrators at your company. Some of it may be uploaded and edited by you, where you’ve been given access.
- Types of users:
- Administrators – The people in your company who manage Publicitymedia
- Business Colleagues – Users like you inside your company
- Business Partners – Users connected with your company
- Media Partners – Journalists connected with your company
- Networks – are groups of users which Publicitymedia uses for distribution and access lists.