Networks are a powerful but simple form of distribution lists on Publicitymedia.
They allow Administrators to easily create and manage groups of users all in one place.
Networks make it easy to:
- Allow access to specific parts of the Content Library for Business Colleagues
- Add groups of Business Partners to Drop Zones
- Decide exactly which Media Partners should receive each Release
And from the Networks section you can:
- Manage all three types of networks; Business Colleagues, Business Partners and Media Partners
- Add and remove your Business Colleagues, Business Partners and Media Partners from your company
- Add and remove Business Colleagues, Business Partners and Media Partners from specific networks
Your initial Networks will have been created as part of bringing your company on board Publicitymedia or as part of the training process.
Some time spent deciding how you want Networks to work for you, and then managing which colleagues and contacts are in each Network, really is well worth it and time well spent.
We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to manage and given you tools to grow the various Networks by inviting and adding entertainment journalists you are not already connected to. You can also organise the contacts you are already connected to.
Click on the ‘Network’ tab in the grey navigation bar to go to the networks section.